Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ignitum Today, My New Home

Readers,

I want to give you a personal and sincere "thank you" for keeping up with this blog over the recent months or further in the past.

Blogger.com provides very little in the way of statistics to see how my content is and with robot search engines, blogger.com gets overwhelmed in faux views which seriously distort an accurate portrayal of viewership. Therefore, I cannot be remotely sure what and where my viewership is coming from. But your views are a great encouragement to me anyways.

That aside, this blog has been my little side project but I am moving on to bigger things along with it. I was grateful to learn early last week that Ignitum Today accepted me to fill one of their slots as a Columnist. There I will contribute regularly on matters of life, marriage, and religion and theology that targets an audience of ages 19-39, I think. This transition provides me the change to have a real editorial staff review my content and a robust team to help me generate better writing and more attractive columns.

I have already began writing there. You can view my first two articles:

"If The Church is Boring and "Redundant", Is Marriage Too?"
http://www.ignitumtoday.com/2013/11/20/if-the-church-is-boring-or-redundant-is-marriage-too/

and

"Call of Duty: Modern Christian"
http://www.ignitumtoday.com/2013/11/22/call-of-duty-modern-christian/

Ignitum Today (IT) is a wonderful site to gain commentary on all things Catholic and "mere" Christianity. There are over 50 columnist of men and women, married and consecrated that you will surely find your taste in authorship from. Topics from marriage, pregnancy, pro-life, religious, prayer, and much, much more are among the content you will find. Please consider including IT in your daily and weekly reading.

I will continue to post content here, but IT will be my primary place for now. Also in the works are a website, a shaunmcafee.com and a writing community I hope to build called "The Narthex". Much more to come on those in the future.

Thank you all,

Shaun McAfee

No comments:

Post a Comment